Last Chance Ranch

This property is near thousands of BLM acres so you get more space than you pay for! So whether your next adventure is a short trip up Lamoille Canyon, water activities at Southfork or Wild Horse Reservoirs, an ATV or snowmobiling trip at Merritt Mountain or just enjoying the many activities that Elko County has to offer, you will discover why “The Adventure Starts Here!”

Please come and enjoy this 1.13 acre raw Land in Elko County, 10 miles from the town of Elko, Nevada. You can build your off grid home on this 1.13 acre vacant land. Private but still close to town for food and supplies. Great mountain views! This is your Destination for Relaxation.

You can spend weekends and holidays hiking around the South Fork State Recreation Area, Lamoille Canyon and Ruby Mountain. BLM access and nearby Humboldt River, you have endless outdoor activities.

RV and camping allowed.

Good place for outdoor activities like hiking, off roading, river activities or anything else you can dream up!

Buying raw land is an investment you can pass on to the next generation.


Owner’s name on the tax record:Aspen Land Holdings LLC 
APN / Parcel #:031-011-014   
Property Address:DIAMOND AVE, SPRING CREEK, NV, 89815 
County:Elko County  
Lot Number:14 
Legal Description:LCR 11 FILE 4176 LOCATED IN THE SE4NE4 AND NE4SE4 OF MDB&M 
Parcel Size:1.13 acres 
Subdivision:LAST CHANCE RANCH 02 
Parcel Dimensions:156.92 ft x 312.54 ft x 153.96 ft x 313.84 ft Approx 
GPS Center Coordinates:40.8471, -115.627 
GPS Corner Coordinates:

40.8469, -115.6276
40.8466, -115.6272
40.8472, -115.6264
40.8475, -115.6268

Google map link: 
Elevation:5574.1 feet 
Market Value:None 
Access to the property? (Dirt/ Paved/ Plated but not Built/ No Roads (Land Lock) or Other)Dirt Road 
If others, please specify:None  
Is there a Structure (Yes or No (If Yes: Explain)No  
Closest major city:West Wendover, Nevada 89883, USA – 1 h 57 min (119 miles) 
If No Address or 0 address: Closest Property with Numbered AddressN/a  
Closest small town:Pequop, Nevada 89835, USA – 1 h 58 min (83.2 miles) 
Nearby attractions:Smith Food and Drug – 24 min (12.6 miles)
Wendover Mini Mall – 1 h 54 min (117 miles)
Toana Vista Golf Course – 1 h 55 min (117 miles)
West Wendover Recreation District – 1 h 55 min (118 miles)
Wendover Cinema & Video – 1 h 58 min (119 miles)
Assessor Website 
Assessor Contact775-738-5217 
Treasurer Website 
Treasurer Contact775-738-5217 
Recorder/Clerk Website 
Recorder/Clerk Contact775-753-4600 
Zoning or Planning Department Website 
Zoning or Planning Department Contact775-738-6816 
County Environmental Health Department Website 
County Environmental Health Department Contact775-753-1138 
GIS Website 
CAD Website 
Electricity Company Name & Phone NumberWells Rural Electric Co – 775-754-6362 
Water Company Name & Phone NumberElko Water Department – 775-777-7100 
Sewer Company Name & Phone NumberFielders Sewer & Drain – 775-397-6746 
Gas Company Name & Phone NumberSouthwest Gas Corporation – 877-860-6020 
Waste Company Name & Phone NumberElko Sanitation – 775-738-3771 
Are the taxes of this property current or delinquent? (If Current, then means no back taxes), (If Delinquent, just put delinquent and ask the next question below.)Current 
Are there any back taxes for this property? If yes, how much is the amount owed? ( From what year to what year)No 
How much is the annual property tax? (Current Year if available, if not get the previous year)$10.73 for the year 2020 

Are there any tax liens for this property? If yes, how much is the amount owed?( From what year to what year?

Note: Most of the time the county does not have access to this data because they don’t know if there are any mortgages or any kinds of liens. 

No tax liens 
Is property part of an HOA (Home Owners Association) or any communities? (Yes/No)No 
How much is the annual HOA due?n.a 
Are there any HOA dues? If yes, how much is the total amount owed?n.a 
County Operator Details who Confirmed the Information: Provided by Ms. Dianna 775-738-5217 press 1 
What is the zoning of the property? (Residential/Commercial/Agricultural/etc)AR (AGRICULTURAL-RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT) 
Terrain type? (Is it flat /slope/etc)Quite Slope 
Property use code?n.a 
Is the land cleared? (Yes/No)Yes 
Access to the property? (Dirt/ Paved/ Plated but not Built/ No Roads (Land Lock) or Other)Dirt 
Is the property buildable? (Yes/ No/Maybe/ etc.. write whatever the county has to say)Yes 
What can be built on the property? (Different types of homes that we can build on the lots.) 

(A) Permitted Uses: The following uses are permitted in the AR district:
1. Single-family dwellings not to exceed one unit on each parcel of land.
2. Orchards.
3. Vegetable crops.
4. Gardens.
5. Rodeo and roping arenas.
6. Public parks and campgrounds.
7. Nurseries and greenhouses.
8. Private stables.
9. Home occupations.

(B) Conditional Uses: The following are conditional uses in the AR district, permitted only when authorized by the planning commission:
1. Schools.
2. Libraries.
3. Museums.
4. Churches.
5. Retreats.
6. Monasteries.
7. Convents.
8. Riding academies.
9. Resort hotels.
10. Noncommercial clubs.
11. Golf courses.
12. Country clubs.
13. Riding and polo fields.
14. Invalid or invalid caretaker secondary housing. A secondary independent living unit on a lot or parcel already developed to the maximum density allowed in the district, for the housing of an invalid family member or a caretaker of an invalid family member residing in the primary residence on the parcel, subject to the following:
(a) The dwelling may be attached or detached from the primary residence. A mobile home may not be attached to the primary residence.
(b) The floor area of the secondary dwelling may not exceed that of the primary dwelling.
(c) The conditional use permit must be reviewed within two (2) years and every two (2) years thereafter.
(d) The secondary dwelling must be removed if it is a mobile structure when it is no longer used for invalid or invalid caretaker housing. In the case of an attached or conventionally constructed dwelling where removal is impractical, the unit may not be utilized as rental housing.

Can we camp on the property? (If we buy this property can the owner camp there?) Yes/NoYes  
Notes on Camping (please take note of the allowed time for camping or whatever the county has to say)Camping is allowed, 28 days at a time. 
Are RV’s allowed on the property? (Please ask if there are any restrictions.) Yes/ NoYes  
Note’s on RV’s (jot down notes whatever the county has to say)RV’s are allowed, 28 days at a time  
Are Mobile homes allowed on the property? (Please ask if there is restrictions.) Yes/NoYes  
Notes on mobile homes  (jot down notes whatever the county has to say)Mobile homes are allowed 
Are tiny houses or small cabins allowed in the  property? Yes/ No  (Please ask if there is restrictions.) Yes/NoYes  
Is there a total size restriction for any structures on the lot? Yes/ No (Please jot down the notes from the county)n.a 
Are there any building height restrictions? (yes/ No) How many ft… please take down notes from the countyBuilding Height: No building or structure shall have more than three (3) stories or a height in excess of forty feet (40′). No accessory building shall have a height in excess of twenty five feet (25′). 
What are the setbacks of the lot? Front yard: 50 feet 
Rear yard: 30 feet 
Side yard: 20 feet
What is the minimum lot size to build on the property?Minimum Parcel Size: The minimum land parcel size for any permitted use shall be one acre. No parcel shall have an average width of less than one hundred fifty feet (150′). 
Is there any time limit to build?6 months 
Is there a County or City Impact fee required to build and if so how much does this cost? n.a 
Is the property in a flood zone and if so what needs to be done to the lot in order to build? Not in the flood zone area. 
Any other restrictions?n.a 

Is the property in the city or MUD district? ( Please refer to FEMA)

Note: MUD (Mixed Used Development) meaning it’s a a zoning type that blends residential, commercial, cultural, institutional, or entertainment uses into one space.


Is the property located inside or outside city limit? 

If Inside City: It means water and sewer is provided by the city (You need to confirm it)
IF Outside City: It considered under County, means water can be built through deep well (You need to confirm it)

Does the property have water connected? (Yes, No, Waterline on the street/road or Do Not Know)No 
If YES… (Put the company name and the phone number of the provider)n.a 
If it’s in the area (Put the street name where the main water line is located.)n.a 
If NO: (Ask if we do we have to dig a well, or, is there any utility company who provides water in the area where the property is located.)Need to dig a well 
Does the property currently have Sewer or septic? (Yes, No or Do Not Know)No 
If YES (confirm if it’s a SEWER or SEPTIC: Is it provided by the county / city or private company?) n.a 
Please ask the details of the Company Name & the Contact information ….(Call and Confirm if it’s the right company)n.a 
If NO:  Do we need to install septic? (YES/NO) or a septic system is already installed in the property? Need to install septic 
If the septic system has to be installed, (Ask if do we need to percolate the soil?) n.a 
Does the property currently have electricty connected? (Yes, No or Do Not Know)No 
What is the electric company name  (search if the county can’t provide …and contact information including the phone # and call them to confirm)Solar System Alternatives 
What type of gas does this area service? (Propane gas/Natural gas/ tank gas/etc)No gas 
For waste….
Will the county or city pick up the trash?

If YES… Get the details of the company name and contact information that service in the area…

NOTE: If NO, (Ask if it’s responsibility of the property owner.)

Responsibility of the property owner. 

Owner Finance Options

$ 140 Per Month 36 Months
  • Pay it off faster
  • $150 Down
  • $199 Doc Fee
  • 0% Interest

Owner Finance Options

$ 105 Per Month 48 Months
  • Most popular
  • $150 Down
  • $199 Doc Fee
  • 0% Interest

Owner Finance Options

$ 85 Per Month 60 Months
  • Cheapest Payment
  • $150 Down
  • $199 Doc Fee
  • 0% Interest